Official Training and Certification in Intergraph and Autodesk Products
Autodesk Certified Courses
- AutoCAD 2017 is one of the world’s leading 2D and 3D CAD design software tools. Maximize productivity by using powerful tools for design aggregation and documentation, connecting and streamlining your design and documentation workflows.
- Autodesk Revit software works the way architects and designers think, so you can develop higher-quality, more accurate architectural designs. Using tools specifically built to support Building Information Modeling workflows, you can capture and analyze concepts and maintain your vision through design, documentation, and construction.
- 3ds Max software provides powerful, integrated 3D modeling, animation, and rendering tools that enable artists and designers to focus more energy on creative, rather than technical challenges. It offers specialized tool sets for game developers, visual effects artists, and motion graphics artists along with other creative professionals working in the media design industry on one hand; and architects, designers, engineers, and visualization specialists on the other.
- Fusion 360 is a cloud-based 3D CAD, CAM, and CAE platform for product development. It combines industrial and mechanical design, simulation, collaboration, and machining in a single package. The tools in Fusion 360 enable fast and easy exploration of design ideas with an integrated concept-to-production toolset.
Intergraph Certified Courses
- CADWorx 2015 Plant Professional is an AutoCAD-based system. CADWorx is the next generation software solution, providing intelligent drawing/database connectivity, advanced levels of automation, easy-to-use drafting tools and the world's only intelligent link between CAD and pipe stress analysis.
- CADWorx P&ID Professional has everything needed for the easy creation of intelligent process diagrams. CADWorx P&ID Professional unlocks the power of P&ID’s by making diagrams, and the information locked within them, available to all stakeholders.
- Caesar II Pipe Stress Analysis evaluates the structural responses and stresses of piping systems to international codes and standards. CAESAR II is the pipe stress analysis standard against which all others are measured.