What is Dimensional Control?
Dimensional control surveying is the technique of accurately obtaining measurements of an object in a 3-dimensional space and digitally re-creating it with precisely mapped measurements. These objects can then be analyzed against its original design to easily identify inaccuracies.
Why use Dimensional Control Services?
- Accurate, efficient dimensional layout and design confirmation
- Remote measurement using 3D laser scanning
- Reduced time for installation and delivery
- Reduced cost for rework through early detection of dimensional inconsistencies from fabrication
- Compliance monitoring throughout fabrication
- Guaranteed fit during installation